Yupp..The day was today..Officially all uitm students got their results through their mailbox this morning. 
Well, of course except for those who haven't done their SUFO yet. My heart trembled when opening my result. Perghh...I was very suspend. I grabbed Cleo and read my result one by one. 
The magazine was use to hid the next subject's grade as I read from top. 
Overall, my grades were quite similar to those before. However, I didn't even peek my LAW240 grade.
 I knew that it would be heartbreaking. It was the most dreadful subject I ever took.
I could felt that it was going to be similar to what I had expected. 
Okay,then I close the page and logged in my fb to know what was happening. To know what was the other's reaction. But, to my shock, nothing??? 
N-O-T-H-I-N-G. 
Nobody post about the results. Come on. Aren't there anybody open their results yet??
After updating my status, I reopened the results.
I try to be strong and browse through it. What the foot!
A 'C'???For Law???That's the worst grade I had ever gained.
So, the moral of the story, read and love the subject.


0 Responses